Kindly save 2 June 2021 from 8AM to 10:00 AM EDT (12 to 2 pm GMT) for the first exchange of the Health Campaign Effectiveness’ supported implementation research awardees in campaign integration and transition of campaigns to primary health care systems.
The objectives of the Awardee Exchange are for participants to:
- Gain an overview of the IR study portfolio and a deeper understanding of projects in one of the priority themes.
- Foster the exchange of study plans among IR awardees in the themes of campaign integration and transition to primary health care systems, with engagement and feedback members of the Scientific and Technical Advisory Committee (STAC), Campaign Integration Working Group (CIWG), representatives of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and HCE program office.
- Foster opportunities for awardees to learn from each other and raise common issues, and discuss continued interaction and engagement in the coalition workspace.
The awardee exchange aims to foster the exchange of study plans among IR awardees in the themes of campaign integration or transition to primary health care systems. There will be engagement and feedback from members of the Scientific and Technical Advisory Committee (STAC), Campaign Integration Working Group (CIWG), representatives of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and HCE program office.
Awardees are encouraged to invite colleague(s) in the Ministry of Health or Education or the government agency with whom the awardee is collaborating.
Please see link below to download the presentation template with suggested elements and the agenda. Presentations are due to HCE by May 25. Please note that these presentations will be shared on the public HCE website after the event.
The awardee exchange session will be held via Zoom Meeting. Do you have the latest version?
Add to your calendar: + Google Calendar | + iCal Export
Meeting Presentations and Notes
Breakout Group 1 (Campaign Integration):
- Rwanda (Connecti3) presentation
- Bangladesh (BRAC) presentation
- Nigeria (Malaria Consortium) presentation
- Ethiopia (Jimma) presentation
Breakout Group 2 (Transition to PHC A):
- Ghana (University of Ghana) presentation
- Cameroon (CRFilMT) presentation
- PNG and Vanuatu (Bridges to Development) presentation
Breakout Group 3 (Main Room–Transition to PHC B):
- Ethiopia (Eyu-Ethiopia) presentation
- Cote d’Ivoire (Helen Keller Int) presentation
- Nigeria (Carter Center) presentation
For All Attendees:
- Meeting Agenda
- Project Abstracts – Campaign Integration
- Project Abstracts – Campaign Transition to PHC
- Glossary of terms
- Decision Tool for Campaign Integration in English | French
Instructions for the Coalition Workspace
The how-to guide for the Coalition Workspace can be found here. Below, please find a series of instructional videos for use of the Coalition Workspace.
1) Gmail Users
2) Non-Gmail Users
3) Start a Discussion
4) Respond to a Discussion
5) Share Documents with Colleagues