Potential Areas of Collaborative Planning of Malaria Interventions
A process evaluation of potential areas of collaborative planning of malaria interventions in Nigeria
- Engage stakeholders early in the process.
- Involve community leaders and influencers to promote community acceptance of the integrated campaign.
- Form a workgroup to ensure coordination of campaign integration.
- Develop shared digital tools to monitor campaign progress.
- Integrate some macroplanning activities, including developing timelines of the integrated campaign.
- Integrate microplanning by coordinating storage, facility assessments and population data gathering.
- Align training days and materials to harmonize campaigns and maximize human resources.
- Extend the duration of the integrated campaign to support the interventions.