Global health educational and networking events
- This event has passed.
The Faces of Global Health: Let’s Talk About Being Black in Public Health
February 18, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join the Task Force as we celebrate Black History Month and talk about what it means to be Black in public health.
- Dr. Yves-Rose Porcena (she/her/hers), Vice President for Equity and Inclusion, Agnes Scott College
- Adam Johnson (he/him/his), Interim Project Manager, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET)
- Sam McKeever (she/her/hers), Project Manager, Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network TEPHINET)
- Juneka Rembert (she/her/hers), Senior Business Analyst, Public Health Informatics Institute (PHII)
- Leah Wyatt (she/her/hers), Senior Associate Coalition Director, Health Campaign Effectiveness Coalition (HCEC)
- Moumine Yaro (he/him/his), Supply Chain Specialist, International Trachoma Initiative (ITI)