Kindly save 31 March 2021 and 7 April 2021 from 8AM EDT – 9:30AM EDT for the first peer-to-peer learning session for Collaborative Planning to Accelerate A coordinated set of activities that targets resources to achieve a specific health goal or goals and is typically time-limited. The ability of a campaign to achieve specific objectives related to coverage, equity, efficiency and impact case study awardees. Participants will gain insight into awardees’ plans to document how collaborative campaign planning is implemented and the factors that enable or hinder such Collaboration involves the sharing of specific campaign components between vertical health programs and can be thought of as collaborative delivery or partial integration. Collabor. Participants will be asked for feedback on the dimensions of collaborative planning identified by the Health Campaign Effectiveness Program Office and partners, and discuss the applicability of the dimensions to the case study projects.
The awardee exchange session will be held via Zoom Meeting. Do you have the latest version?
Add to your calendar:
- HCE Awardee Exchange Agenda
- Summary of Projects – Case Studies on Collaborative Planning and Campaign Integration
- Glossary of terms
- Decision Tool for Campaign Integration
- Coalition Workspace_ ‘How to’ Guide
Day 1 (31 March):
- India: International Institute of Health Management Research
- India: PATH
- Nigeria: Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Nigeria: Ibolda Health International
Day 2 (7 April):
View the notes from both meetings here.