Kindly save 31 March 2021 and 7 April 2021 from 8AM EDT – 9:30AM EDT for the first peer-to-peer learning session for Collaborative Planning to Accelerate Health Campaign Effectiveness case study awardees. Participants will gain insight into awardees’ plans to document how collaborative campaign planning is implemented and the factors that enable or hinder such collaboration. Participants will be asked for feedback on the dimensions of collaborative planning identified by the Health Campaign Effectiveness Program Office and partners, and discuss the applicability of the dimensions to the case study projects.
The awardee exchange session will be held via Zoom Meeting. Do you have the latest version?
Add to your calendar:
Day 1: + Google Calendar | + iCal Export
Day 2: + Google Calendar | + iCal Export
- HCE Awardee Exchange Agenda
- Summary of Projects – Case Studies on Collaborative Planning and Campaign Integration
- Glossary of terms
- Decision Tool for Campaign Integration
- Coalition Workspace_ ‘How to’ Guide
Day 1 (31 March):
- India: International Institute of Health Management Research
- India: PATH
- Nigeria: Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Nigeria: Ibolda Health International
Day 2 (7 April):
View the notes from both meetings here.
Instructions for the Coalition Workspace
Below, please find a series of instructional videos for use of the Coalition Workspace.
1) Gmail Users
2) Non-Gmail Users
3) Start a Discussion
4) Respond to a Discussion
5) Share Documents with Colleagues