To achieve the long and intermediate-term outcomes, the A coordinated set of activities that targets resources to achieve a specific health goal or goals and is typically time-limited. The ability of a campaign to achieve specific objectives related to coverage, equity, efficiency and impact Coalition will employ three strategic approaches, each with a set of priority activities to be implemented.
Form a first-of-its-kind cross-campaign coalition to foster learning, collaboration and systems change, which positions country leaders at the helm. The Coalition will foster improved communication and collaboration across different A coordinated set of activities that targets resources to achieve a specific health goal or goals and is typically time-limited. domains, country leaders, global actors, donors and implementing groups.
- Foster linkages and knowledge sharing across campaign platforms, country leaders, and contexts on innovative approaches and campaign delivery models, especially in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Identify shared challenges across campaigns and launch cross-campaign working groups to develop and execute solutions (e.g., the emergent working group around campaign co-delivery and collaboration in the COVID-era).
- Support the development and use of shared tools, data and monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems and structures across campaigns, where appropriate.
Support implementation research that fosters the identification, testing, evaluation and replication of evidence-based campaign practices, delivery models, tools and approaches which are relevant and acceptable to country health programs.
- Develop a shared research agenda and an approach for identifying and testing promising practices and developing a shared evidence base.
- Implement operational and implementation research to test promising practices for fit with country context and campaign type.
- Share evidence and promote adoption of campaign delivery models and approaches that are proven to reach at-risk populations and coordinate with routine health services, including providing guidance on when it is appropriate to apply data/evidence from one health area/geography to a new context.
Advocate for policy alignment and collaboration between global partners and countries on campaign funding and support.
- Examine the Disease eradication, elimination and control, and reduced burden of disease (mortality, morbidity, disabilities) of existing incentive structures among different campaign donors and stakeholders on campaign outcomes and health systems.
- Support country leadership to guide campaign activities in service of established country goals and strategies.
- Advocate for use of evidence-based and equitable approaches to campaign delivery informed by the Coalition’s research agenda.