To achieve the long and intermediate-term outcomes, the A coordinated set of activities that targets resources to achieve a specific health goal or goals and is typically time-limited. The ability of a campaign to achieve specific objectives related to coverage, equity, efficiency and impact Coalition will employ three strategic approaches, each with a set of priority activities to be implemented.
Form a first-of-its-kind cross-campaign coalition to foster learning, Collaboration involves the sharing of specific campaign components between vertical health programs and can be thought of as collaborative delivery or partial integration. Collabor and systems change, which positions country leaders at the helm. The Coalition will foster improved communication and collaboration across different A coordinated set of activities that targets resources to achieve a specific health goal or goals and is typically time-limited. domains, country leaders, global actors, donors and implementing groups.
- Foster linkages and knowledge sharing across campaign platforms, country leaders, and contexts on innovative approaches and campaign delivery models, especially in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Identify shared challenges across campaigns and launch cross-campaign working groups to develop and execute solutions (e.g., the emergent working group around campaign Co-delivery of interventions in campaigns occurs when most or all typical campaign components (microplanning, registration, logistics, implementation, and evaluation) are coordinat and collaboration in the COVID-era).
- Support the development and use of shared tools, data and The continuous oversight of an activity to assist in its supervision and to see that it proceeds according to plan. Monitoring involves the specification of methods to measure acti and The systematic and objective assessment of the relevance, adequacy, progress, efficiency, effectiveness and impact of a course of actions, in relation to objectives and taking into (M&E) systems and structures across campaigns, where appropriate.
Support Implementation aims to develop strategies for available or new health interventions in order to improve access to, and the use of, these interventions by the populations in need. research that fosters the identification, testing, The systematic and objective assessment of the relevance, adequacy, progress, efficiency, effectiveness and impact of a course of actions, in relation to objectives and taking into and replication of evidence-based campaign practices, delivery models, tools and approaches which are relevant and acceptable to country health programs.
- Develop a shared research agenda and an approach for identifying and testing promising practices and developing a shared evidence base.
- Implement operational and implementation research to test promising practices for fit with country context and campaign type.
- Share evidence and promote adoption of campaign delivery models and approaches that are proven to reach at-risk populations and coordinate with routine health services, including providing guidance on when it is appropriate to apply data/evidence from one health area/geography to a new context.
Advocate for (i) A set of decisions or commitments to pursue courses of action aimed at achieving defined goals for improving health, stating or inferring the values that underpin these decisio alignment and Collaboration involves the sharing of specific campaign components between vertical health programs and can be thought of as collaborative delivery or partial integration. Collabor between global partners and countries on campaign funding and support.
- Examine the (i) The total, direct and indirect, effects of a programme, service or institution on a health status and overall health and socio‐economic development. (ii) Positive or negative of existing incentive structures among different campaign donors and stakeholders on campaign outcomes and health systems.
- Support country leadership to guide campaign activities in service of established country goals and strategies.
- Advocate for use of evidence-based and equitable approaches to campaign delivery informed by the Coalition’s research agenda.